Arduino Due libraries (official and 3rd party)

I recently had a need to use a Due as a web server. I started with the excellent application posted here:

http://playground.arduino.cc/Code/WebServer

While it worked fine, it was not structured as a library, and parts were too hard-coded. I did a bunch of mods, turned it into a library, and defined a few "helper" classes to implement a symbol table (for putting "live" data into the HTML on-the-fly), and for simplifying the content creation. It currently supports GET and POST events, and will handle HTML, CSS, JPG, GIF and PNG data. All content is addressed by virtual file paths. While I did not carry forward the SD-card filesystem used in the original code (I don't have SD), it would be easy to add that back in.

All HTML and CSS source code and images are in the HTML subdirectory of the test application. A Perl script, HTMLConvert.pl, i used to convert the content into c char arrays that get compiled into the application.

To try it out, just un-zip the archive to your local library directory, set the desired IP address near the top of the WebServerTest.ino or enable DHCP, then load it an go. Point your browser to the default (hard) IP address application, compile and run. Point your browser at that IP address, and it should all work.

Enjoy!

Regards,
Ray L.

WebServer.zip (119 KB)