I misordered some Maxim Samples, wanna trade?

Hey Guys,

I just joined the forum today for this specific post, I enjoy the arduino and thought you guys would benefit best from a simple trade.

I misordered some maxim components and instead of the PDIP packages I wanted, I got the TSSOP & SOIC versions of the below chips.

I have the following to trade:

2x DS1305E+ :: Serial Alarm Real-Time Clock :: Datasheet & Info: Mixed-signal and digital signal processing ICs | Analog Devices
2x MAX7219CWG+ :: Serially Interfaced, 8-Digit, LED Display Drivers :: Datasheet & Info Mixed-signal and digital signal processing ICs | Analog Devices
2x MAX7221CWG+ :: Serially Interfaced, 8-Digit, LED Display Drivers :: Datasheet & Info Mixed-signal and digital signal processing ICs | Analog Devices

I'd be willing to swap them for some LED's (any sort), switches, sensors, potentiometers or anything interesting that I can have fun with or leave in the hobby box for another day.

I live in the UK, but have no issues mailing overseas.

Message me or reply to this topic with any offer you have, honestly I have no use for these (due to lack of soldering skill for these types of components) so i hope someone will!

Thank you all!

Mike

So get a couple SMD to DIP adapters, am sure you can find someone local that can solder up for you.
Try Spycatcher here in the forum.