Brand New Newby Question.

I am at -0 stage for experience. I have the Arduino UNO board and have downloaded everything to the "Blink" Scetch and yes my little light is blinking for me as it supposed to. Now I want to proceed to the next step. I have the 28BYJ-48 5 Volt Stepper Motor with the little UL2003 Board. First, Can I download a scetch that will allow me to set the steps forward and reverse, and if so which scetch should I use. Is there a wiring diagram that connects this with the UNO Board with the 1602 LCD Display in place. This is my first project. Thanks for your assistance.

Harvey
in Kelowna,BC.

Wrong forum!

Thanks Leon: Your answer has been very helpful to a new member. Where would you suggest I post this question.

Harvey
in Kelowna.

In a forum that deals with the Uno?

The Due is different from the Uno in many very significant ways. While I'm sure that the people in this Due forum could help with your issue, in an effort to keep things organized it makes sense to move your question to a more appropriate forum. A moderator may be able to take care of this for you.

A word to the soon-to-be-wise: google is quite a bit more useful for the purpose of finding example sketches. There are surely dozens of examples out there of people doing exactly what you want to do. Since it's sortof robotics related, there may be hundreds :). If you need help understanding ones that you find, perhaps that would be a more appropriate time to ask for direct help. Don't be afraid to experiment! You will learn much more through trial-and-error than through question-and-answer. Good luck with your new project!

djjoshuad:
The Due is different from the Uno in many very significant ways. While I'm sure that the people in this Due forum could help with your issue, in an effort to keep things organized it makes sense to move your question to a more appropriate forum. A moderator may be able to take care of this for you.

A word to the soon-to-be-wise: google is quite a bit more useful for the purpose of finding example sketches. There are surely dozens of examples out there of people doing exactly what you want to do. Since it's sortof robotics related, there may be hundreds :). If you need help understanding ones that you find, perhaps that would be a more appropriate time to ask for direct help. Don't be afraid to experiment! You will learn much more through trial-and-error than through question-and-answer. Good luck with your new project!

Thanks for a good answer. I'm new to the "FORUM" New to Arduino, so an answer like Wrong Furum doesn't give a newbie much to go on. Sorry I was so long in getting back to this, but I let other projects take priority.

Try this site The 21st Century Digital Home: 28YBJ-48 Stepper Motor with Gear Reduction

Try this site The 21st Century Digital Home: 28YBJ-48 Stepper Motor with Gear Reduction

Thanks for the suggestion. Haven't taken time to examine all the sites but this looks like a good source for info..