Potential massive project for a big brand

Hi all,

I've recently suggested an idea for a client that will need your expertise.
In short there is going to be a pop up store of sorts, that will house products. We are looking to gather data or create triggers based on user actions.

For instance, if a user picks up a product a tweet could be sent, or if a user makes a certain sound from a product a sensor fires to create a Facebook post. I don't have the full details of the setup, but its all about users interacting with various products and triggers being created off the back of that. These triggers will create data we can use on websites or through Social Channels. Maybe even a live infographic that will show most popular products.

Its based in Australia, I'm looking to chat with some experts or enthusiasts that would like to get involved as the client is very excited.

Sorry for the vague description but I can't give too much away right now. At this point I just need to make contact with experts like yourselves and take it from there

Thanks!

Hi, i believe that I have the skills that you are looking for.

I have built interactive displays feeding the internet for other clients. System that used RFID tagging to allow live voting at shows and requesting further information or making a "like" on the product Facebook page etc.

I have also built a feed activity light cloud that reflects the type of feedback that the user configures to read from the Internet. Either Twitter of Facebook or any of the other social media sites.

Finally I have built a reverse system that used a giant LED matrix display to make song requests to a DJ based on a Twitter feed setup for the show.

Feel free to drop me an email if you like and check out my Webpage WWW.EmbeddedAT.com

Cheers Pete.

Hi Pete,

thanks for the reply, helps loads. Love the work on the site.
I'm going to forward your contact details and portfolio through to the team. I'll keep you posted.

Vincent

OK great thanks, I will keep an eye out for something from them.

Cheers Pete.