GPRS Code Needed to Send POST with data and recieve response from server

Hello Folks,

I am in need of some code to send a POST to a server with some data in it and return the response from the server.

The code will be running on an Arduino UNO ATMEGA328. Memory is already in short supply and so it would be great if you could not increase the memory (RAM) footprint.

I will have the address of the server in a char array along with the password and other configuration data like port etc.

I am willing to pay to test this code and get it working if someone can get it to me withing the next few days. I would normally write and test this myself but i don't have GPRS coverage here in the little village I live in in the South of France and so I am writing blind with no testing

I have begun writing this in the structure i would like to have it running it so if you want to take my code and make it work that may be quicker that starting from a blank sheet.

I have a USB->serial bridge attached to pins 2/3 as a debug port so I can see what is happening and the shield connected to the hardware Serial port. You can swap them about if you like for testing.

The code I have started is attached for reference. It was too big to include in the post

You can reply here in the list or drop me an email to my personal email address Peter(at)EmbededAT.com

Cheers Pete.

setupGPRS3.ino (9.2 KB)

NI$HANT:
Hi Peter,

I can do it ,I'll take 500USD for it out of which 300USD would be advance.
I have already done a lot of HTTP POST using a GPRS SIM300 and 900 GSM modules , In one project I have used the data to be uploaded to my website and show in good beautiful graph >> http://winacro.com/index.php/playingprojects

Regards,
Nishant

Hi Nishant,

thank you for this offer but $500 to test a piece of code I have already written but don't have GPRS coverage to work with is just a little too much. If I was asking you to create an application from scratch then this would be about right. Don't forget I am a developer just like you and know how long it takes to do these things :wink: about 2 hours I think, less if you intend to re-cycle some code you have already use before.

Cheers Pete.

Hi Nishant,

thank you for this offer but $500 to test a piece of code I have already written but don't have GPRS coverage to work with is just a little too much. If I was asking you to create an application from scratch then this would be about right. Don't forget I am a developer just like you and know how long it takes to do these things about 2 hours I think, less if you intend to re-cycle some code you have already use before.

Cheers Pete.

I think you need to learn something here, The PM's are to be replied as PM's and not over smarted as posts.

Hi Nishant,

If you had taken the time to read my post it said to reply to the forum or my personal email. You responded with a PM. I presumed this was a mistake on you part and you where intending to reply to the forum. I therefore corrected this. If this has cause you any problems then I apologise.

A wise man once told me that when no offense is intended then only a fool would be offended. I intended you no offense, and since i know you are not a fool i can assume that you have taken none.

Now since we are going to be working on a project together I suggest that we stop "puffing our chests" and start collaborating in a way that is beneficial for our mutual client.

I have resolved the problem of the GPRS code, another developer kindly offered to test it for me for free.

Cheers Pete.