DipTrace and Documents Security

The problem is not actually software, but something in Windows 64-bit security settings, installer and specific computer settings. On our PCs all versions work ok with any security settings under any account. The users write though:

Clean install of Diptrace 2.3.0.2 (64bit).

Standard user, attempting to start the launcher or any other Diptrace program throws an error:
"Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have appropriate permissions to access the item." and then terminates.
Tried installing from the administrator login and also from the standard user login, entering the administrator password to allow the installation. Same results both times.

OS is Windows 7 Home, 64bit, 6GB RAM

or 2.3 does not save - DipTrace Forum

Actually that was the reason why we enabled that option in the past. Enabled incorrectly and it changed security for "My Documents" folder. Now it only creates new DipTrace folders with "all allowed" security settings. We will be happy to solve this, but don't know how at the moment.

Anyway we will keep current settings yet (I suppose allowing access to all PC users for just new DipTrace folders is not critical) and our programmers together with sys admin now trying different configurations - probably we will find why it doesn't work on some x64 systems and make something intermediate, then publish update after DesignCon. I'll keep you informed.