BMP180 not detected at all

Hello everyone,
I recently got a cheap BMP180 from Ebay and today I tried to set it up.
After soldering the headers (I am really a newbie, this step was already a source of problems in the past) I tried a bunch of sketches (BMP085 from Adafruit, both with and without the unified sensor library) and, ultimately, the very good MultiSpeed I2C Scanner.

The output of this scanner (and some other i also tried) show.. nothing. Seems like the sensor is dead.

I'm testing it on both a brand new JeeNode and a somewhat crowded Arduino UNO (which actually will be the final placement of this pressure sensor.. with all the other stuff in it too, so it's good to test it with everything plugged in).

This is the only I2C board that I have, and A4 and A5 are free, so I thought just to see and test it.

My initial thought was the soldering, but I tried and retried to fix it up and can't get it any better than the picture shown:

Then, I thought I had broken my BMP using 5V, but looking at the Ebay page says that this sensor should be a clone of the BMP180v2, which means it has an internal voltage regulator, which means 5V is fine as well and gets regulated to 3.3V internally.

I am a bit puzzled, and not sure what is the next check that I should do. What do you guys think?

Are the required pull up resistors installed either by you or included on the module board?

groundfungus:
Are the required pull up resistors installed either by you or included on the module board?

Seems like they are already in the breakout board :frowning: