Robotics Code Error. Help needed

I actually fixed the problem with processing, In the setup procedure, I added port.write("Motors.");, to put it into that mode.

I actually had no idea processing could display a user interface. Could you please link me to a tutorial for that?
I haven't changed anything in the code, but in proccessing I realised I hadn't changed the line end from "#" back to ".", so TouchOSC was fixed.The other motor probally just got disconnected or the soder joint broke. Yeah, I realised that when a lot of errors, with touchosc and Oscp5 library in processing, kept occuring the first time I tried it.

A mac would be nice to fix the problems, maybe I'll use osx86 on my pc or laptop. Hell, I could put a mac mini or Apple TV first gen, it can run osx, on the robot itself to deal with wireless and processing, maybe it could replace the arduino lol. Too bad they're wicked expensive, could a non-intel mac run arduino and proccessing? They cost A LOT less than the newer macs. $1,000 vs $300

Have you taken a look at the code? I have quite a lot of code and I was hoping someone could help me minimize it or make it more efficient, aka, the delays, or the text input and deciphering.

You sound like an arduino pro, you really know your stuff.

Thanks for the information