My Arduino Project Blog

Although this isnt really Arduino news, i didnt know which section to put it in... feel free to move it if needs be.

anway, heres the link for my blog regarding the main project i'm using arduino for.

it'll be updated regulary as the project progresses, but at the moment its a little sparse....

cheers,

bod. ;D

nice project, bod!
If theres enough time, maybe I'll contribute something if you want. How about using arduino directly to listen to midi?
Some simple analouge filters attached to arduino's analog ins could provide basic sound-to-light control capability...

that sounds quite cool oliver, cheers! i had thought of trying to get arduino to listen to the midi signals directly, but by the time i add the program to deal with the midi signals and triggering loops to the atmega chip and all the animation sequences, i would only have about 100 animated loops to play with, which is a bit limiting.

but it would be very interesting for another idea i have.... damn, too many ideas, not enough hours in the day!!!!

how does the sound to light thing work? can you wire an audio input to the analogue pins on arduino? i've been trying to find a way to switch lights/led's on, when a certain frequency is heard, idealy a 5 or 8 channel spectrum analyser type thing.

cheers,

bod. ;D

hello, i've since updated my blog, so if anyone has any ideas or suggestions about the project, please feel free to comment, critisise etc.....

cheers,

bod.