I have to have one....

.... of these.

I got this at Homegrown Fest last year as a give-away from Snapple. The LEDs are built into the brim and it even has replaceable batteries. Admittedly not a Fluke, but pretty techy none the less. :slight_smile:

hat.jpg

JimboZA:
.... of these.

Hey it's a Fluke so that means it probably cost $75 dollars, but worth it. :smiley:

Lefty

I have emailed the local supplier where my kids got my Fluke DMM at Christmas, to see if they have or can get me one. But yeah, at Fluke prices and import duty and exchange rates it'll cost a fortune.

retrolefty:

JimboZA:
.... of these.

Hey it's a Fluke so that means it probably cost $75 dollars, but worth it. :smiley:

Lefty

You'd think! It actually costs only half that. It did get a bad review on Amazon, but then there's always someone.

JimboZA:
I have emailed the local supplier where my kids got my Fluke DMM at Christmas, to see if they have or can get me one. But yeah, at Fluke prices and import duty and exchange rates it'll cost a fortune.

Yeah, definitely go fro the freebie!

But let's face it, PapaG, Snapple doesn't quite have Fluke's cachet...

Maybe I'll just duct tape a small torch to one of my other caps?

JimboZA:

But let's face it, PapaG, Snapple doesn't quite have Fluke's cachet...

You're right! Snapple could be the winner on a hot summer day in Dallas, though. :slight_smile:

Maybe I'll just duct tape a small torch to one of my other caps?

Now that's the true DIY way! :slight_smile:

just buy it

Maybe get a Techtronics shirt to go with it. Find the right pants and tool belt to round it out. Wear a red or black cape if you're hopeless.