Project Collaborator needed in italy!

Overview
I’m an artist-designer from India working in the area of technology, art and everyday life. I’m currently an artist-in-residence at cittadellarte Fondazione Pistoletto, Italy. I’m looking for an active collaborator (Preferably from italy) from for a project that I’m currently developing as part of the program. The work will be presented at the premiere art fair ‘Artissima18’ in Turin. The collaborators role is to participate in realisation and fabrication of the project.

The project is essentially about electromagnetic spaces or ‘hertzian spaces’ in Anthony Dunne’s terms. Physical interaction and aesthetics is the core of this project. It is realised by the medium of physical computing through the platforms such as arduino and processing. Further details on the concept can be shared if interested.

Skill-set required
Custom electronics and sensor technologies
Arduino prototying

Pay & Benefits
Since the project has a limited funding and is only applicable for the material expenses, Hence I’m unable pay any good perks for the collaboration. May be some minimal pay could be discussed. But the artist/collaborator will be equally credited for their work wherever presented. The project if realised well may also be presented or submitted for award shows in future. Opportunity to experiment and explore in physical computing. I’m also open for any artistic views or ideas that would shape and lead the project for a betterment.

For any other queries, please contact me at sunil.v@nid.edu

So no room & board included then? Dang, so much for an Italian get-away vacation!

@ CrossRoads: Sorry for not being able to mention that, as I am looking for people mostly localities from milan or turin primarily and hence a minimal pay and not a boarding & stay. Stay and could be possible at the residency, but its quite painful to work from this small town, as one would face issues for procurement of material and so on.

Thanks,
sunil

Hi I just sent you a PM, let me know if I can help.

Cheers Pete.

Not a prpblem sunil, I was just making small joke.
Hope you can find some one local to work with :slight_smile:

Thanks CrossRoad :slight_smile: Hoping that I find somebody on time.

Try PMing TerryKing, he just moved to Italy from the US, will be there a couple of years.

Have you tried the International:Italy part of the forum as well?

http://arduino.cc/forum/index.php/board,34.0.html

Or mowcius' Google Maps of Arduino Users...
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=203855014878637041865.00048bf511125d88d5fc7

(Terry should put past and present locations. When he moves, he really moves.)

How does one get added to the map?

As far as I know, no one has posted explicit step-by-step instructions but there are general instructions...