Option to disable private messages - disable from selected members?

I was wondering if there is a way to disable private messages? Perhaps even private messages from selected members?

louarnold:
I was wondering if there is a way to disable private messages? Perhaps even private messages from selected members?

So you have to log on. Then select Members, then search for your own name, and then click on your name to bring up the summary member/profile info page.
Then, under Modify Profile, select "Personal Message Options".

At: "Notify by email every time you receive a personal message:", select "Never".

Is there no way of getting there via "Profile" from the main menu? If not, may I suggest that capability be added?

Thanks.

louarnold:
Is there no way of getting there via "Profile" from the main menu?

Of course there is. Click Profile. Click Personal Message Options.

[quote author=Coding Badly link=topic=152034.msg1142638#msg1142638 date=1362421095]

louarnold:
Is there no way of getting there via "Profile" from the main menu?

Of course there is. Click Profile. Click Personal Message Options.

[/quote]Hahahaha! You only get that "Personal Message Options" selection if you are in the Forums section. I guess I wasn't there at the time I wanted to change the option.
Many thanks.

PS: Is there a way of blocking specific members?

louarnold:
PS: Is there a way of blocking specific members?

There are instructions on that page...

Other members of Arduino Forum can contact you personally, but sometimes you may want to ignore someone's messages. This page allows you to set that, among other things.
Ignorelist:
Add one Username on each line.
Or enter * to ignore all messages.

Find Members

Got it, thanks.
I'm always a bit thick when it comes to finding this stuff.