Mega 2560 and Sainsmart 3.2" tft lcd wiring

I am looking for some information on wiring an Arduino Mega 2560 to a Sainsmart 3.2" tft lcd. I have the pin out for the display, and a chart that came with the libraries. With them I have the data side connected, I just need to find out what pins on my Mega to hook up the SD and the touch screen parts of the display.

The information for the touch is in Touch Button Test... among other places.
// Uncomment the next two lines for the ITDB02 Mega Shield
//ITDB02 myGLCD(38,39,40,41); // Remember to add ASPECT_16x9 if you are using an ITDB02-3.2WC!
//ITDB02_Touch myTouch(6,5,4,3,2);
If you look around here and in the playground I'm reasonably sure you will find the SD card stuff too.

Doc

Thank you Doc. I will be able to give it another go in a few days when I get some time. Now that you have pointed me in the tight direction I'm sure I will be able to find the information for the SD slot.

If I understood you correctly, you're not using the proprietary mega-shield for this lcd?

I'm also wondering what this statement from sainsmart's ebay auctions tells us about the SD card function?

It is the version of product only with touch screen and touch controller.

Edit... Yes I am using an ElecFreaks interface board, it's the same as the Itead one.
Yes, SainSmart would charge extra for wet water... You can bet they would point out any 'extra' functionality and increase the price accordingly. Be aware that some of the displays might not be 5V tolerant. The Shield has 20K resistors in series with 24 of the lines from from the 40 pin connector. I do have one connected with a 40 pin male to male 'dupont' 8" ribbon cable though, a 3.2" running a modified demo sketch that looks real good. I did it because the mega is worthless until you get the display off board so you can access the pins from the mega.

Doc

You can still contact the unused ports from the mega through the 'extra'-shield. They were smart enough to put through-holes on the right places...
Good to hear the lcd works with a ribbon cable. I wonder how long it could be?
Too bad the good old PC-ATA cables don't match.

Some had that odd pin and a slot in the housing to a rectangular key to insure that the cable wasn't upside down, they were changed on the late 90's as I remember to the 'missing pin' configuration.

Doc