Arduino and Phidgets 1129 sensor

HI!
Please, help me: I would like to make a simple Arduino interface for ten Phidgets 1129 capacitive sensors.
The interface will be connect to a windows PC . The PC monitor, simply show what sensor where activated.
Can you help me? I have many doubts because is my first approach with Arduino...
Thank you!

Can you help me?

Sure, if you provide a link to the sensor in question.

What good will it do to have the sensor info as text in the Serial Monitor application?

The goal is a didattic application with 10 sensors and a PC monitor that show the condition "off" and "on" of a single sensor.
Thank you!

sorry, didattic=teaching

Have you connected the sensors to the Arduino? To which pins? The device can be read using analogRead(), if connected to an analog pin or digitalRead() if connected to a digital pin.

Writing what was read to the serial port is trivial.

I am afraid. I did not explain myself well. I must still to make the project and don't know the ARDUINO platform and don't know as programmed. I am looking for anyone who can advise me to get in order or at least provide me with the necessary software.
Thank you|

I am looking for anyone who can advise me to get in order or at least provide me with the necessary software.

But, you can't be bothered answering questions?

Please re-read the previously replies, and make sure that you have answered all the questions.