Simple RF controlled 4 input usb sharing switch

If i wanted to design a simple rf remote controlled usb switch, is there an easier/less components required way to do this, than taking a 4x rf relay, and having each one of those relays cascade trigger 4x small dc relays to switch on/off the 4 usb pins?

IE, using the main rf relay board, to parallel close 4x small relays to open a a circuit to the shared usb device, doing it this way, means 16 relays, (4x rf spst's, then 4x relays per usb channel switched, for this application i need 3 usb inputs).

Basically is there a more simple way to design such a switch, using fewer components, and only allowing one usb input to be attached to the shared device at a time?

I want to run 3 computers usb to a switchbox, to share a usb->optical 96khz 24bit dac (well not really a dac, since its optical digital out, but thats how they are marketed). Then be able to only have to use one toslink input on a digital amplifier, since theres only two optical inputs, and i'd like the other for an adc module for an analog input to the amp.

Something tells me theres an easier way to do this than cascading relays, witch if done that way, would offer no protection in the event two inputs were switched on at the same time. I'd like some way to make sure that only one input can be connected to the "dac" card at a time, granted it would be parallel dc, so theres no overvolt risk, but i don't think its wise to risk it either, factoring in the cost of the usb->toslink adapter.

Do i even need 4 relays, or is there some kind of ic i can use to switch usb channels from a a momentary rf trigger coming from a single button rf remote?

The idea, is to be able to pack all this into an aluminum chassis, and with one rf multi channel remote, be able to switch 3 usb inputs to the usb->toslink adapter using only one rf channel, and switch on a smps ac -/+ lines, with a delay trigger to connect the dc load (the ddx320 digital amp) after the smps gets a few seconds to power up so i can get away with using the lowest channel count rf remote as posssible.

Ideally in this case, a 2 channel rf control/reciever module. one channel to switch on a beefy spdt(or parallel spst) to switch the ac mains, and the delay circuit for the load connect, two more beefy spst/one spdt for the 35v 9.6a dc out from the smps to the load (d-amp); the other channel triggering some kind of circuit that uses momentary logic to switch a usb device to 3 different computers, so i only have to buy one usb->optical module since the one i want isn't exactly cheap.

Any circuits that can do this, or ideas as to how to implement such a rf control system for ac power switching with a delay circuit to switch a dc load to the smps that is being turned on, and channel shifting between 3 computers usb inputs, ideally using a 2 channel rf remote device?

What about this-

http://megads.com/fairchild-semiconductor/fsusb63-datasheet.html

If i understand that correctly, current limiting of the +/- lines, (if thats even necessary when wiring 3 pc's usb +/- up in parallel to one device constantly) and a circuit that would interpret a momentary ttl signal to hold a on ttl voltage to either 1, both, or none of the two control pins, would accomplish what i need as far as a usb 3 channel switch, correct?

Or am i misunderstanding the logic as far as how sel1/sel0 switches between the 3 inputs? The way i'm looking at it, if neither sel1/0 is charged, its on the first input, charge sel1 and it drops to input 2, charge both and it drops to 3. Or is it no charge to either sel1/0, input1 is connected. Charge sel1 and it changes to the next input. Switch that charge over to sel0 and your at the 3rd input, rather than a no charge-I1, 1 charge-I2, both charge-I3 switching logic?

To me, my first theory seems logical, as it wouldn't know what input to select if both sel1/0 were charged.

If this is as simple as that, i can settle for a 4 channel rf remote using two channels for the usb switch, and one channel each controlling relays for the smps ac in/dc out. Id rather use a 2 channel remote, and a time delay trigger for the dc out relay/(s), but if its as easy as ttl on to sw1 or sw2 for channel switching, and no extra circuitry is required, then thats acceptable using latched on ttl signals instead of momentary ttl signals. 2 small dc 5v relays for the usb switching between USB1/USB2/USB3, and 2 heavy duty spdt's/2x2 parallel spst's for the ac/dc switching. Correct?

I'm unsure as far as how the logic works on sel1/0 for the fsusb63, clarification would be much appreciated.

I never used this chip, TS3DS10224 from Texas Instrument, but it is probably what you are looking for. Plus, you probably need breakout board for it.

Mouser has it in stock.