in perth

in perth of course welcome all collaboration provided results are curious and significant. very much into materials electrically and thermodynamically but i have also enjoyed translating what i know from booleen logic to digitial I/O state control fuctions

warning in advance, i am a difficult pric to get along with in some respects. Ive had id described as atypical autism before but that wasnt professional and well psychology is only a semi science at the moment anyway so you really cant get your hopes up from it.

Oh! the other Perth :frowning:

HA. is there a connective or is it just because the crusaders had a fairly regimented way of pillaging and assigning land entitlements i mean they had to due to sheer amount of pillaging God asked so humbly to do this time.

arduidiot:
HA. is there a connective or is it just because the crusaders had a fairly regimented way of pillaging and assigning land entitlements i mean they had to due to sheer amount of pillaging God asked so humbly to do this time.

That's a hard one to answer.

But intuitively you wouldnt be suprised, i meaned they planned everything like a "dodgey" england which is pretty much what they had and so the number of street names i suburbs that are british and still continue to be named after british places is basically infinite.

Perth is in Scotland.

Little bit of column A little bit of column B and a greater proportion of red heads wearing skirts and playing bag pipes i guess

My late Dad was from Perth, Scotland. Or just outside anyway, town called Crieff. He left there in 1932 to join His Majesty's Royal Air Force...