[MOD] Arduino Enhanced Release 1.0.5 for Windows (installer, drivers, etc) +SRC

dxw00d:
Once you start changing the IDE, it stops being 'Other Software Development'. This should be discussed on a more official level, in my opinion. Particularly if you are only working on Windows. One of the best aspects of the Arduino is that it is platform agnostic.

Well, some of the fixes/improvements are more than two or three year old (reported on google code), like the ram usage prediction, rxtx dll hack, blurry icon hack. I understand that they can't be seriously added because they are mostly hacks or unnoficcial stuff, so I am not complaining about anything.

My idea is just to get a nice fully working arduino ide with double click for Windows, what is missing now is the library installer and library automated updater. Then fix the issues with the mega 2560 and 1.0 and finally and optionally a "usb" debugger or some wizard to troubleshoot all connection issues, or bootloader, :smiley: in that moment I will be ablet to feel that I am done hehehe... In conclusion I will enhance the experience for all those users on my platform, it is what I am able to do. The only other alternative I have is to watch how the same errors appear over and over in the forums and we keep answering the same things forever.