Mega/Due/MegaADK/EtherMega Screw Shield

March 2016 - update:
Mega screw terminals, in various form factors, are still available!
http://www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17/
Full size

Small size, for just the double row headers

Medium Size, for just outer headers

Stackable too!

And the Uno too:

3 October 2014: Mega / Due / MegaADK / Ethermega / EtherDue Screw Shield!
Updated the popular Mega/Due shield with extra 3.3V and 5V power & gnd terminals per user request. Also lengthened the board near the power connector for some extra mounting holes outside of the Mega footprint as the holes near the headers are not that accessible. Cards are available for $37/kit, $52/assembled board. $5.35 to mail to US addresses. International shipping: contact us for options. Paypal fee added to kit/board +shipping cost, 4% US, 5% international.

17 May 2014: Mega / Due / MegaADK / Ethermega Screw Shield!
Updated the popular Mega/Due shield with a notch to avoid interference around the MegaADK & EtherMega ethernet headers.
No change in price: Cards are available for $35/kit, $50/assembled board. $5.25 to mail to US addresses, international: contact us for options. We've done padded envelopes, (untracked/uninsured), flat rate boxes, even FedEx. Paypal fee added to kit/board +shipping cost, 3-4%.

8 March 2014. Updated the popular Mega/Due shield to add a 12x20 prototype area, and some pads for the power head pins too.
Cards are available for the same price, $35/kit, $50/assembled board. $5.25 to mail to US addresses, international: contact us for options. We've done padded envelopes, (untracked/uninsured), flat rate boxes, even FedEx. Paypal 2.39% fee on the total.
17 May 2014: Limited quantities left.

11 October 2013 - I just received connectors & boards for more Screw shield kits!
I can ship tomorrow with your paypal payment today (send to cardinalflyer at comcast dot net)
Mega Screw Shield. 86 screw terminals to let you securely connect your signals and your shields. Now with more room between dual row screw terminals.

Kits: $35 each kit. US flat rate shipping $5.25. International shipping recently reduced, now in the $8-10 range, please ask for your country.

Available assembled, add $15/card.
(international, please include phone # for export forms)
Thanks!
Robert/Crossroads
17 May 2014: 1 left.
![|500x275](http://www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17/2013 Mega Screw Shields.jpg)

I had my customer order three of these and they are a true timesaver.

Arduino Due => Screwshield => Pulse Oximeter

Arduino Programmed and Pulse Oximeter plot via Simulink

Thanks gatorback. Cards & kits are still available for those who want them.
Contact me via PM or robert@crossroadsfencing.com

CrossRoads, how many Screw Shields have been sold?

We've sold a lot of them since 2012 Isaac96, I don't have an exact number. We've been sending out an average of 1 a day for quite a while now. MrsCrossroads assembles a batch of 5 or 6 every couple of days and they all go out. Commercial companies and colleges tend to buy in larger lots, individuals just 1 and sometimes 2, and we've had many repeat customers. I know we've shipped 20 lots a couple times, MrsCrossroads says we've done 40 also.
Between screw shields and other boards she drops stuff at the post office 5-6 days a week.

I've arranged to pre-position 10 cards in Australia for faster delivery (2-3 days internal vs 6-10 coming from the US), will see how that works out and maybe try the same in Europe unless VAT for going thru an intermediary makes it cost prohibitive.

Hi There...

I'm in Australia and would like to get my hands on one of these Mega Breakout boards....Are they still available and if so how much are they ?

Thankyou..Peter

Try Cross Roads Electronics
I think :o

Video of pulse oximter bridged into Arduino Due via screwshield.

Nice to see one in action.
Here's a bit more complicated setup driving some boat electronics.
EtherMega, screwshield, and a relay shield on top.