Forum Etiquette

Thank you, Follower, for your polite replies to my somewhat insolent question and remarks. I thought for sure that I would be physically kicked right off of this board after my rather discourteous message. I will say that I was a little embarrassed with my diatribe after posting it. Perhaps I should have removed it.

You asked what I meant by inordinate control. My dictionary describes inordinate as, excessive: beyond reasonable limits in degree, which was probably the wrong choice of words. :-/ What I meant was that readers of a question are awaiting a response to the question by someone more knowledgable to reply first, someone with lots of stars, before venturing an answer of their own. In other words, "if the people in the know ain't gonna answer this question, then I surely ain't, even though I might know a little something that I couuld add". Thus a question goes unanswered, leaving that big fat, embarrassing zero in the replies column, and, perhaps, leaving people, like me, wondering, "Why won't anybody answer my question, what did I do wrong? :cry: Luckily, for me, I have a wife who can pat my shoulder, and say, "there, there, now, its alright". :frowning:

I guess I have nothing further to add, except another thank you, and an apology for being a little rude. However, I often wonder about the lack of humor in the bar. Oh, pay no heed, there I go again, sorry. :-[

Pat