New UTFT Libray with Arduino ARM spport

I'be been using both the CTE class and the UTFT class on a Digix and both are flawless, The CTE shield and class being noticeably faster compared to the class Mr Karlsen wrote last year. Screamer fast)
Apparently when he rewrote the class to better encompass the Arm Avr and Pic processors he changed a substantial amount of code. I have had.. some code for the class written early last year and the speed differences are substantial... One of the Very few times I've "Donated" to a project and really got my $0.50's worth.. The Manuals... "Manuals"? who ever heard of actually supplying manuals with Arduino code...? The manuals are an encyclopedia compared to the Arduino Manuals? and are actually useful.
If you use Mr Karlsen's code a donation would be a sign that you appreciate what he has done and how much it's made your own work easier. FWIW I own 3, 3.2" displays (5 if you cound 2, 4D Systems 3.2" displays and an Itead 4.3 which was junk defective out of the box (randomly shows a silver screen and the postage to return it is more than the 'thing' is worth) and a CTE 4.3 which is beautiful.
All in all the best display of it's class I've ever seen.

Doc