Go Down

Topic: XY Plotter Arduino Code (Read 95 times) previous topic - next topic

micron

I'm in the proccess of building a 4axidraw clone (X&Y Plotter) to learn the ins and outs of cnc and Gcode. This seemed a resonable project to start off with, but its turning out to be more complicated than I first thought.

I have most of the parts as well as the Arduino and the CNC Shield as well as all the electrics. But I'm stuck on the Arduino library and the changes made in the code to make the two Nema 17s and the servo run correctly.

I've been following 3DMake on YouTube ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qanuOqAqHyo&t=138s ) but when it comes to changing the code its all too quick for me and I can't figure it out.

Has anyone here tried making one of these gadgets, if so, could you tell me the changes you made in the Arduino code.

Thanks a lot.
Michael

Robin2

Jan 10, 2018, 07:40 pm Last Edit: Jan 10, 2018, 07:41 pm by Robin2
if so, could you tell me the changes you made in the Arduino code.
What is the Arduino program you are trying to use?

GRBL is commonly used for CNC devices. It is a very complex program with lots of configuration options and you would probably get help more easily on some of the CNC Forums.

...R
Two or three hours spent thinking and reading documentation solves most programming problems.

Go Up