hi this is my other robot

this is my other robot consists of an infrared camera, a video transmitter 1Wat has a pro arduino to control the car with one yu arduino wii nunchuck which is what makes the respective control of the movement, support the chamber is hinged, allowing up, go down, left and right.

pose some glasses which project the image from the camera.

will put the video after

thanks
:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

That looks pretty awesome. Where did you get your video transmitter and what type of transmitter are you using to control it (or did you just use an old transmitter from a bought RC car?)? I am in the planning stage of building a quadrocopter and am looking for good video & RC transmitters. I would like to get at least a mile range out of it in an urban setting, but have not been too successful on finding a good transmitter. I have been looking at this xbee, XBee Pro 900 XSC RPSMA - WRL-09087 - SparkFun Electronics but the pdf states that the range in an urban setting is only 370 meters.

Hi, this robot you see is only a prototype, because
like this now has changed a lot, I tell you I had a
problem with the XBee and thus interfere with the camera as
both work at a frequency of 2.4GHz for that reason
the model I have now I put a control RC
normal, I'm waiting for one of 7 channels to
control the camera, there is this XBee
XTend 900 1W RPSMA - 40 Mile Range - WRL-09411 - SparkFun Electronics is a bit more
expensive but according to the manufacturer says the scope is
900 m I see is that works at a frequency of
902 - 928MHz which is good for neither the transmitter would XBee camera or interference between them.

good luck look at it and change it radically mine
but the camera works and I can make a good driving FPV.

the continuation of the previous video.

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

thanks

nice. How long that take to make?

So, what did you use as your vehicle platform?

I am in the process of building an autonomous vehicle right now and the platform I chose is a 1:10 scale radio controlled truck like this one (RadioShack.com Official Site - America's Technology Store) from Radio Shack...

This was really awesome!