Nano PCB prototype

Hi All,
First post, so be gentle please.
I want some help with producing my very first PCB using Eagle. The idea is to fit a Nano v3 into an IP65 rated enclosure, but bring all the pins outside to terminal screws. It's so that I can prototype an alarm system for my old boat that was recently robbed. Salt water environment.

I have watched all the tutorials that I can find on Eagle, and I am confident that I can perform all the tasks singularly, but I still feel intimidated just starting. What I would really like is for someone to create the basic board layout with all files an then offer me some tutoring. PCB size as small as practical.

Supply voltage is 12V (lead acid). Some sensors are 3.3v and some 5v.

I can offer some payment via PayPal if required.

Thanks to all

OK, so lets start with the enclosure and see the dimensions that you need. We are going to design a board for a particular enclosure.
What would the inner dimensions of box be?
Do you have a box drawing?

Hi,
Thanks for your quick reply.
I have an account with an electrical wholesaler. Here is a link to a IP65 box. There are others
https://secure.vividcluster.crox.net.au/electus/productView.asp?ID=13441
Thanks again

OK, so now what you need to find is the mechanical drawings and datasheet for that particular box. With that we can get started in getting a board outline for the box.

OK,
Had to change enclosures, so dimensions as follows
Max PCB size is 105mm x 38 mm
PCB mounts 95mm x 28mm

Thanks

Ok, is the PCB square 95x28mm? Or are there any special cutouts drills?

I will try to find some time tomorrow or during the weekend, if you can send me a drawing of the interior with dimensions I can get going and get you started.

Hi,
Apparently the Arduino upload folder is full, so I can't upload an image... :~

You can send me an email to my public email address. I think it is in my profile.

Cheers

OK,
Image sent to your gmail account...

Hi, for some reason I haven't received the email. Can you re-send it please.

yep... Ok sent it again. pls cheack email.

Thanks

No joy ... click on the electroFUN LTD logo and send a message in the contact us section.

I am a bit overloaded, so I will probably process the mail during the weekend.

Unbelievable.

I have sent it to your work contact email.....

Hey Pete, do you have the details on the box you're wanting to use? What about the specifics on the board (i know you said a Nano ... that's it? Nothing else, no peripherals?

(I hit Post too soon)

If you have the info, try sending it to me and I'll forward it to fm, see if that works. Email's in my profile.

Email sent.