DC motor by matlab

The DC motor works with the Arduino program, and with the help of the Matlab system it does not work. What's the matter?

Welcome to the Forum. To receive help from me you should agree to the following conditions by replying with "agree":

1. I have read and understand
    How to use this forum - please read.
    and understand what a 'code tag' is, why it is usually necessary to post complete code, along with visual documentation of any hardware that may be involved.
  2. I will clearly and openly explain what my code is supposed to do, and if it does not work, what it actually does or does not do.
  3. I will carefully read all replies and supply additional details if requested, under the condition that said details are pertinent to the case in consideration.
  4. I understand that all replies are solely for the purposes of entertainment and education and that no replyee shall be held responsible for any poor school grades, feelings of resentment, loss of hair and any body parts to which it may be physically attached, or failure to fully grasp any fundamental or abstract concepts that are put forth therein.
  5. I am aware of the existence of Google, and have used it to research simple questions.
  6. I understand that the Arduino platform is mainly for the purposes expressed in paragraph (4), and agree to maintain a modicum of forbearance and a generous perspective in order to benefit from the fellowship and enjoyment that may ensue, hereafter and without express limitation.

This is an Arduino forum. If it works with the Arduino program then our job is done.

Steve