NRL Satellite (ARDUINO IN SAPCE!)

Will the mirrors mentioned be visible like the Starshine project - which I had a had in !

Dave
G6ZKC

There are retro reflectors, if you shine a laser at it it will come right back to the laser. So, no, you can see the mirrios, they point light back the same way it comes in.

We tough about putting 3 watt leds on it, but decides not to due to power conservation

The mission is postponed again due to the same problem that caused an earlier delay. It will at least take a month before the launch will happen. At least, that is what I read in today's newspaper

Yes, The launch pad is needed for other launches. So it will be a while for them to get back on the pad.

EDIT:

Well my mentor says he is going to procrastinate the public info because the launch inst until July. He hopes to get a site up with info tough.
I have permission for my code to be public.
I will post the g-1000 code and the sat code for my board, which reads from 3 accelerometers. Nothing exciting.

We are working on other satellites too. Our next one will be based on the atmegamega. Having 4 UART ports save us processor time and the hassle of emulating it in software.

Also, when i post the code feel free to make suggestions for changes, too late tough for the sat code >.>, it is already on board!