Connecting I2C bi-directional level shifter to Arduino

Hi,
I have got a question concerning the connection of the Arduino terminals A4 and A5 to the little circuit mentioned here:
http://arduino.cc/playground/Main/I2CBi-directionalLevelShifter
Are A4 and A5 connected like in my picture drawn ?
Thank you.
Regards
AgeBee

AgeBee:
Hi,
I have got a question concerning the connection of the Arduino terminals A4 and A5 to the little circuit mentioned here:
Arduino Playground - I2CBi-directionalLevelShifter
Thank you.
Regards
AgeBee

No there should only be one set of wires going from pins A4 and A5 to the 5 volt side of the level converter. The clock and data on the 3.3vdc side of the converter wires to the 3.3 volt I2C device you are trying to communicate with.

Lefty

retrolefty:

AgeBee:
Hi,
Thank you.
Regards
AgeBee

No there should only be one set of wires going from pins A4 and A5 to the 5 volt side of the level converter. The clock and data on the 3.3vdc side of the converter wires to the 3.3 volt I2C device you are trying to communicate with.

Lefty

Thanks Lefty for your quick response.
But the 3.3 V and 5 V from Arduino connect to the terminals of the circuit, right ?

AgeBee:

retrolefty:

AgeBee:
Hi,
Thank you.
Regards
AgeBee

Lefty

Thanks Lefty for your quick response.
But the 3.3 V and 5 V from Arduino connect to the terminals of the circuit, right ?

Correct, those are the voltage sources being used to power the pull-up resistors on both sides of the voltage translator converter board.