Arduino NANO Pinout Diagram

The new NANO pinout
Download here: Nano Pinout

I appreciate the work that you guys have done, but these images are not color blind friendly.
Please, take care of that problem.

Thanks for the suggestion.
I'm already working on this

I'm going to make a fool of myself, but anyway......

Looking at your PNG file I'm stuck with some things:

What are the purple numbers? It seems to be the generic arduino pin numbers.
But it would seem 0 and 1 are "reversed"?

"Pin 13" - the LED pin. What does the last symbol mean? (to the right of SCK)

Hi,

• The purple numbers are matching with the ide (purple digital pin, green analogic pin)
  • Yes, correct 0 and 1 are reversed
  • Is the LED symbol :smiley:

Thanks,
Alberto

Thank you for diagram.

According to the schematic http://arduino.cc/en/uploads/Main/ArduinoNano30Schematic.pdf , the pin D11 is MOSI and D12 is MISO, isn't it?

Yes,
the PDF is correct :smiley:

Nice diagram! Thanks for sharing!

Is it possible that the descriptions of D11 and D12 are just interchanged? According to the official Nano page http://arduino.cc/en/Main/ArduinoBoardNano, D11 is PWM and D12 is not.

The other labels also seem to be switched: MISO/MOSI, PB3/PB4, etc.

Ok, now I understand it! The labels of D11 and D12 are correct in the PDF file (nanopdf.pdf), but appear to be reversed in the PNG file (nanopdf.png). Thanks again!

Thanks for your great diagrams.

I noticed that it looks like the ICSP header has got the DIP package pins rather than the surface mount pin numbers. Also PB3 is labelled OC2 and OC2A in different places

pighixxx would you please remove all the incorrect pinout attachments. It is the top search result in Google Images for "nano pinout" and causes a lot of confusion.

Great work on the updated ones, very useful!

pert:
pighixxx would you please remove all the incorrect pinout attachments. It is the top search result in Google Images for "nano pinout" and causes a lot of confusion.

pert, that is 100% right, google indexed files and give me wrong pinout on first page.

5 times I collate pinouts before switch-on programming with ICSP header and programmer and I was wondering where is the mistake :frowning:

Please, correct inserted files "nanopdf.png" and " nanopdf.pdf"!

Thank you in advance.

I sent pighixxx a PM about this and was told it would be removed last weekend.

unless a remove request was sent too google.. it could still be indexed that way.

Hi,
sorry for the late but i've the flu and i'm not ok. Tomorrow i do the work.
Sorry and thanks!

Hi,

I changed the first post and i'm working in a new version.

pighixxx, you need to remove the file nanopdf.png attached to the post Arduino NANO Pinout Diagram - #8 by pighixxx - Project Guidance - Arduino Forum.

Please, correct ICSP header pins (physical pins in black) too.

TNX

Hi,

I'm drawing a new version. It will be ready for this weekend :wink:

Where is the new version with correct ICSP header pins?