MENWIZ: yet another character lcd menu wizard library

brunialti:
About characters, you can use createChar (this is not a MENWIZ char, it is a LiquidCrystal method instead, look at menwiz.cpp). Be carefull: it may conflict with MEWNWIZ, as it also create characters. Use char indexes higher than 3.

Okay,
First i defined this in Setup();

byte  Moon[8] = {
	B00100,
	B01000,
	B11000,
	B11001,
	B11001,
	B11111,
	B01110,
	B00000
};

then i used in the Setup();

lcd.createChar(6, Moon);

and after that how can i use this character in user screen in the following function, last 4th line of LCD??

void msc(){
  static  char buf[7];
  strcpy(menu.sbuf,"User screen"); //1st lcd line
  strcat(menu.sbuf,"\nUptime (s): ");strcat(menu.sbuf,itoa((int)(millis()/1000),buf,10));//2nd lcd line
  strcat(menu.sbuf,"\nFree mem  : ");strcat(menu.sbuf,itoa((int)menu.freeRam(),buf,10));//3rd lcd line
  strcat(menu.sbuf,"\n"); //4th lcd line (empty)
  menu.drawUsrScreen(menu.sbuf);
  }
  */

Please can you help me.

brunialti:
If you refer to rapidly changes to values in user screen ... there are no ways other than to introduce a delay ... but it will slow down the interface responsivity. Try values around max 100 millis

Yes, i introduced 250millis delay and its work fine. Thank you:)

brunialti:
... It sound quite strange as in my experience sensors values never changed at such a dramatic pace to let them unreadable on a LCD ... You can also and preferably set a user software implemented delay time before refresh values: store the latest read time and let the value be refreshed after that value (I suggest 500 millis).

Actually i am making Sun Tracking System for the Solar Panel.. The sensors are East and West LDRs.. Now all is okay..
I am very very satisfied with your MENWIZ.. you are great programmer...

I think MENWIZ is one of the complete and simple MENU wizard for Arduino platform. It should be the part of Arduino distributable. I really like the PDF tutorial of the menu. Thank you brunitali.. I hope you shall keep improving this MENWIZ...