Ethernet sheld connected via switch do not work

Hi,
I have strange issue with my ethernet shield.

When I plug into router IP - address has been assign to shield - device respond to ping
When I plug into not managable switch which is connected with router - shield do not work. Laptop abd Rashberry works with same setting. I tried with 2 different switchs, 3 ethernet shields.

All network has been created with T-568-B

Can anybody tell me what is going on, please?

I have the same problem with TP-Link sf1008d Switch. Someone told me, that TP-Link switches are notorious to have this kind of problems. Hovewer, I checked TP-Link router- works good... There are only one "model" of ethernet shield that works with mentioned before switch- the one marked 09/44 on the han-run sticker...
Can someone recomend switch that works with most of ethernet shields?

I have also had this issue ... and it is not consistent. Some ethernet shields it works with and some it doesnt. The workaround I found was to set a static ARP on my laptop. Once I did this pings and the packets got through ok.

There are 2 ways to do this in windows.

ARP -s

or using netsh

If you get permission errors using ARP then the netsh method is the one to use. This article explains how to do it: Static ARP entry addition failure

You can do a similar thing in linux.

Thanks keithsw1111!
You helped me a lot with a problem on which I spent many hours. But... My problem is resolved only in half: now I can communicate with arduino from my PC, with UDP Send Receive example loaded to UNO. In serial monitor I can see that arduino is receiving packet, but I can't get any reaponse from arduino through UDP. It looks like arduino also needs in its code manual static ARP of PC. But how to do it?
Thanks for any help!