Hosting libraries and project codes?

I am looking for solutions to simple file sharing, not some git etc. stuff. These are simple enough libraries and project codes. No need for any professional project management, just uploaded zip files and some descriptions. Github just makes most people confused what they are doing, including myself. Are there anywhere that can allow free hosting? Google code has completely stopped uploads to existing projects and won't even include uploaded files in new projects. I'm talking about megabytes of project each so not anywhere near sizes of video or pirated software share. I'm staying away from those sites.

(deleted)

spycatcher2k,

I am looking for a public site, then if none available a free ftp host. My last experience with free ftp host was as old as the 2K stands for.

(deleted)

Great! Thanks. I will give it a try.

A Thank You too. I think what you've done Is a great service to and for the community

Docedison

liudr:
Github just makes most people confused what they are doing,

Agree 100%, I've never managed to get my head around it.

I have put some stuff on Google Drive - its free for 15 GB as far as I know.

...R

spycatcher2k:
OK - No problem, I've set up an FTP Account for Arduino Users at www.uk-pcb.co.uk

This isn't meant as a complaint or a criticism of your generosity, but it doesn't seem that this is meant to be searchable so that Forum members can check to see if there is anything useful there.

...R

One possibility would be to use a combination of Google Site hosting (for indexes, links, and descriptions, while using Google docs to host the actual files.

Although I hope that Google relents on the uploading of files to google code sites. I don't mind restrictions to relatively small sizes (code zips), but do miss this feature!