LED and aquarium controller with TFT LCD touch screen

vasco:
Mine (not yet) finished light and tank controller.
No documentation yet but the sketch (source code) is available here.
I’ve decided to use older Arduino Mega board as those are on ebay for about the same price as Uno.
The screen is 3.2’’ TFT with touch panel, again from ebay for about £16. There are few different ones, mine has Himax HX8347-A controller and can work only with 16-bit parallel interface. I use Henning Karlsen's libraries to drive the screen and touch panel.
Last bit is RTC chip DS1307, again from ebay. :roll_eyes:
At the moment everything is connected on breadboard, I have to order few more bits to connect it to my LED lights.
The temperature probe is simple thermistor connected in series with resistor so it’s not very accurate, ideally I’d make it more reliable and control heaters and coolers instead of my TC-10. Using digital temp sensor like DS18B20 would be much simpler but I couldn’t find a waterproof one.
To do list contains another temp sensor to control temperature of LED heatsinks and RPM of fans, add EEPROM library to save settings and data logging, PH meter and maybe connect pumps i.e. powerheads so they can be controlled by touchscreen.

Breadboard:

Main screen:

LED test screen:

Beloved friend, i am getting the error code,
Arduino: 1.6.6 (Windows 7), Board: "Arduino/Genuino Mega or Mega 2560, ATmega2560 (Mega 2560)"

WARNING: Category '' in library OneWire is not valid. Setting to 'Uncategorized'
FirstQuarter.c:9: error: unknown type name 'prog_uint16_t'

prog_uint16_t FirstQuarter[0x9C4] PROGMEM ={

^

FirstQuarter.c:9: error: variable 'FirstQuarter' must be const in order to be put into read-only section by means of 'attribute((progmem))'

prog_uint16_t FirstQuarter[0x9C4] PROGMEM ={

^

exit status 1
unknown type name 'prog_uint16_t'

This report would have more information with
"Show verbose output during compilation"
enabled in File > Preferences.