Is this UNO counterfeit? (last one of these, I promise)

document the differences and let your audience decide for themselves

What I mean is, if Amazon is substituting counterfeits for genuine products, I want to try to convince them not to. If they knowingly keep doing so, I want to try to convince those in my extended audience to stop buying anything from Amazon. But I absolutely don't want to do this if these things I bought aren't counterfeits. NONE of these people are going to care where a RESET label is per se, especially if they have never even heard of Arduino, they would only care what it means. That's why I want to pin down what it means. If it's really difficult to do that once for myself, they sure aren't going to all do it independently.

I think the Arduino product line (plus legitimate derivative products from vendors who support these forums) is the neatest and most lovable to have come along in a while, and counterfeiting should not discourage new users, who should just buy them direct from Arduino or from some trustworthy US vendor like SparkFun, which is what I'm doing now. And I guess mere clones have their place, especially for users who don't come for support to this forum, though to me the originals are attractively priced anyway. Pushing back against trademark infringing counterfeits feels worthwhile. Wouldn't it be great if trademarked Arduinos from Amazon were always the real article? If I'm beating a dead horse asking about it here, just clue me in. That said, any help proving things one way or the other would really be appreciated.