Shield to Breadboard Adapter

liudr:
Just FYI, my shield is not selling like hot cakes (a couple dozen sold but I made 100) so for those that want to sell your similar designs, test the water with a smaller batch. That's what I'm gonna do for any future project.

Yeah niche product sales are a funny thing sometimes its just right moment right place, sometimes its the right tweak to make something look, feel or work better and more intuitive, and sometimes its just a damn unknown whim why something clicks.

Like I said my first small batch of 25 CideKicks sold in a week and a half in the real world to friends and friends of friends, didn't even have enough time to get them online, does that mean a larger run will sell just as fast nope, but I do know I have a number of people interested in getting more and a distributor has given me an intent to purchase quantity so like I said each piece sales depends on way too many variables to make generalizations, either good or bad about what something might do based on what something tangentially related did before, you roll the dice, you do your best and you see what comes of it.

Good luck on your sales, maybe more exposure in threads like this will help.