IteadStudio Gboard (GSM Arduino board).PC0 can not be set only toggling possible

Hello

I bought a GBoard from IteadStudio (http://imall.iteadstudio.com/special-product/im120411004.html). The GSM functioncallity is working fine, but today I tried to toggled the states of the output connectors PC0 to PC6 (A0-A5 on the GBoard, see also the schematic attached). The crazy think is that only the state of PC0 (pin 23) can be changed and only be setting the pinstate to HIGH. When I set the pinstate to HIGH the pin is toggling, but it is not possible to set to PIN to low with pinstate=low. I tried it with the Blink example from the Arduino software package.

Has anybody an idea what can be the reason? Maybe the schematic im wrong?

Thank you very much for any hints.

Felix

pinstate=low won't toggle any pins.

Post the full code that you are having problems with.

Thank you for your fast answer. I am also confused. This is the code:

int led = 23; //only this pin works. If I try 24-28 nothing happens on A1-A5

void setup() {                
  pinMode(led, OUTPUT);     
}

void loop() {
  Serial.println("PIN should be high");
  digitalWrite(led, HIGH);   //PIN state is toggling
  delay(10000);               
  Serial.println("PIN should be low");
  digitalWrite(led, LOW);   //nothing happens with the PIN state 
  delay(10000);           
}

The pin numbers 23-28 are not Arduino pins 23-28. They are pins 23-28 on the ATmega328 chip (the one called ATmega8P in your schematic).
To use the Analog inputs as digital ports you address them as d14-d19

digitalWrite(14, LOW);

Thank you very much! This solved the problem.

Is there a page where I can find the information you gave me (which Arduino PIN is matched to which hardware PIN)? In the Arduino tutorials, I found no concrete information.

FelixGroup:
Is there a page where I can find the information you gave me (which Arduino PIN is matched to which hardware PIN)? In the Arduino tutorials, I found no concrete information.

I don't think all the information I gave you is available in one place but there are some pin mapping pictures for the DIP version of the ATmega168/328 here http://arduino.cc/en/Hacking/PinMapping168
The schematic you provided for your board also has most of the pin names and numbers in it, for example PC0/23/A0 for the same pin (A0).

The fact that you can use the analog pins as digital pins D14-D19 is not so well documented, at least not officially as far as I've seen.

Thank you very much!

I'm apologize for changing the topic, i would like to ask how where you able to make the GBoard's GSM func work? I currently have IDE v1.0.3 now, and the examples won't compile. I have this "WProgram.h: no file or such directory" problem. Please help me =( =( =(

I have this "WProgram.h: no file or such directory" problem

and if you try <WProgram.h> in the #include

i have gboard arduino gsm(http://iteadstudio.net/Wholesale/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=205) i put device in COM3 succecfull but i cant try sync whit win7 receive:

avrdude: stk500_getsync(): not in sync: resp=0x00

if hold shif key receive:

avrdude: usbdev_open(): did not find any USB device "usb"

the device USB Serial Port it's installed correctly

Thanks! perhof, you rule man!