Help, can't check out - site problems

I have found the store on this site (arduino.cc) to be generally unresponsive to my attempts to contact and ask questions. They are not completely dead, but only respond some of the time. Perhaps they only maintain the store part time or have only a small number of part-time employees or volunteers. This forum is not part of the store, and I have not seen anything censored or disallowed here as long as the discussion is inoffensive.

Usually before I make a buying purchase of more than a few dozen dollars, I make sure my attempts to contact the seller through email get replies that are consistent and professional. So, I have decided for me, buying from major manufacturers/distributors such as Adafruit and Sparkfun are the way to go when I want something supported and that "just works" and I don't want a cheap clone, derivative, or counterfeit. A quick look at Adafruit's website shows they distribute through play-zone.ch, and also the Adafruit.com and Sparkfun.com websites say they ship worldwide. For cheap stuff that I don't mind taking a chance on, and supporting myself, eBay, Amazon, and Aliexpress are OK.