TFTLibrary > TFT

Example:
TFTLibrary > TFT

This example is explained to draw a rectangle, however in the code it uses the line f(x) when it should use the rect() function. It's the same issue with the noStroke, height, width examples. it's confusing to newbies or someone not trying to work each function in the library.

In the TFTPoint example, it should use the stroke(X,X,X) instead of fill(X,X,X)

Colors chosen in the Draw Circle example could have been more contrast with each. Gray and White blend too close. The radius of circle could have been made a little bigger for better demonstrating.

Please post a link to where you downloaded this library from. When you post links on the forum please use the chain links icon on the toolbar to make them clickable.

I'm referring to the built-in examples for TFF Library which comes preinstalled with latest Arduino IDE.

That library is named "TFT", not "TFTLibrary". Also it doesn't contain an example named "TFTPoint" or an example named "Draw Circle":

I have submitted issue reports for the errors you reported:

encryptor:
This example is explained to draw a rectangle, however in the code it uses the line f(x) when it should use the rect() function. It's the same issue with the noStroke, height, width examples.

Reported at:

and

encryptor:
In the TFTPoint example, it should use the stroke(X,X,X) instead of fill(X,X,X)

Reported at:

encryptor:
Colors chosen in the Draw Circle example could have been more contrast with each. Gray and White blend too close. The radius of circle could have been made a little bigger for better demonstrating.

I have not reported these improvement suggestions because I don't have any experience with this hardware or library. You are welcome to submit an issue report. The people with the ability to make this change will almost certainly not see this forum post.

Thanks for reporting these issues encryptor!