Projector Lcd Panel that connect with arduino

My idea is to build media tv projector with arduino, Projector Lcd Panel, and LED technology.
Is that possible? Can someone share oppinions.
Thank you, regards!

Probably not, but you need to be more specific with your requirements. What part do you want an Arduino to play in the projector?

dxw00d:
Probably not, but you need to be more specific with your requirements. What part do you want an Arduino to play in the projector?

Maybe Arduino can work like adapter between board and lcd cable. I mean i need some device to transfer video signal from my laptop output to the small lcd connector.

The issue is speed. Take for example an 800x600 projector in 24bit colour.

You have 80060024 = 11520000bits per second. An arduino runs at 16MHz, so you would have to convert each bit of video in 1 clock cycle. That is simply not possible.

You have 80060024 = 11520000bits per second.

That's bits per frame, not second. A cinema film is 24 frames per second (or 276480000 bits per second).

Woops, yeah, I thought the number should have been higher than that.

So anyway as I was saying, even if you only wanted 1 FPS, you would have to process 1 pixel per arduino clock cycle.

So, as I understand there is no so powerfull processor chip that can be fixed in arduino board. Or arduino is not made for so powerfull chips.
Thank you for replays!