[MOD] Arduino Enhanced Release 1.0.5 for Windows (installer, drivers, etc) +SRC

eried:
OK, no worries, I will add the option to change the behaviour on the preferences, it is super easy to do. I just was puzzled about what was the reason. I think the perfect solution would be to replicate Visual Studio behaviour: exact same position/layout when you left, but the ino files don't have any metadata to use, so best second option was this one in my opinion.

I wonder how Windows 8 hitted(/will hit) your habits hehehe (I am pretty adaptable, but 8 is the first OS that changed a lot my ways to do everything, since Win 95 OSR2!)

Heh... That's a "will hit" my habits... I'm kinda dreading it. I but I don't expect it as bad as when I moved from AmigaOS to MSWin... :confused: (I still miss things from the Amiga days. Logical assignments, an actually useful RAM: disk, the intelligent datatype system for filetype identification, and a few others that I can't recall off the top of my head but still rub me the wrong way when I encounter them...) But I think I'm starting to drift a bit off topic here.