SPI -> RS485 -> SPI with MAX3140

I've just found this wonderful chip that converts SPI to RS485/422 and back again for longer and more EMI tolerant bus runs.
After Googling and looking at specific websites I was surprised that there are no modules on that market that have the chip and support circuitry already set up ready to be used with a microcontroller.

So my question is multi-part:

1. Does anyone know where these modules exist and can be bought?
  2. If they don't exist, does anyone know a good working circuit that would work? (Data sheet examples are not always the best).
  3. Same as above for I2C

On a side note, I know there are MAX490 modules, but they only process one TTL wire at a time.

1. Does anyone know where these modules exist and can be bought?

Not seen one yet.

1. If they don't exist, does anyone know a good working circuit that would work? (Data sheet examples are not always the best).

The datasheet example is quite straight forward, I would try that one (full- as well as half-duplex).

1. Same as above for I2C

The chip doesn't support I2C.

pylon:
The datasheet example is quite straight forward, I would try that one (full- as well as half-duplex).

Have you tried this circuit? I'm looking for working confirmation of it's reliability not hypothetical.

pylon:
The chip doesn't support I2C.

That's not what I asked and you know it.

I'm looking for working confirmation of it's reliability not hypothetical.

I can confirm that this is a forum on the internet and everything on it is hypothetical.

Have you tried this circuit? I'm looking for working confirmation of it's reliability not hypothetical.

No, I haven't used the MAX3140 yet. But don't you think that the manufacturer did try it before putting the circuit into the datasheet? If you distrust the datasheets you will have a hard life in the electronics world. I would say it's on you to try that circuit. If it doesn't work you can post your problems here.

That's not what I asked and you know it.

No, I don't know. If I misunderstood your question you probably should ask in a bit more detail, don't you think too?