Go Down

Topic: No Delivery & No account access !! (Read 451 times) previous topic - next topic

vf1103690

I am writing this post because it's my last hope.  :smiley-confuse:  :smiley-confuse:

I have ordered two Arduino from the US Store.
The expected date of delivery was 24th April to 2nd May.

I have checked the tracking link and the package seems to be stuck in Frankfurt.
DHL cannot give me the location of the package due to the fact that it's being delivered with Global Mail, instead of Express. (I spoke to DHL and my local post office and no results for both)

Another problem I am having is, I cannot access the Account I have ordered with. When i want to reset my password, no email is being sent to me and the Arduino Support is not replying to my emails at all.

PLEASE HELP !!

what else can i do ?

ballscrewbob

Did you use the support form on the store itself ?

Link here

It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google or the fact that you gave nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

Robin2

You should understand that the people (including me) who contribute to this Forum have nothing to do with the store. We are just trying to help people get their Arduino projects working.

...R
Two or three hours spent thinking and reading documentation solves most programming problems.

v_chinnici

Hello @vf1103690

Did you manage to sort out your issue? If not you can PM me directly.

Many thanks,
Valentina Chinnici
BCMI Labs (arduino.cc)
Product Marketing Manager (Education)

Lorenzogrosso06

Robin2

The same thing happened to me
Have you followed the advice in Reply #3?

...R
Two or three hours spent thinking and reading documentation solves most programming problems.

Go Up