100 LEDs

You have them wired like this:

---2---    ---3---    ---4---    ---5---    ---2---    ---3---    ---4---    ---2---    ---3---    ---2---   PIN#
  --   /\    --   /\    --   /\    --   /\    --   /\    --   /\    --   /\    --   /\    --   /\    --   /\
   1    2     3    4     5    6     7    8     9   10    11   12    13   14    15   16    17   18    19   20   LED#
  \/   --    \/   --    \/   --    \/   --    \/   --    \/   --    \/   --    \/   --    \/   --    \/   --
  ---3---    ---4---    ---5---    ---6---    ---4---    ---5---    ---6---    ---5---    ---6---    ---6---   PIN#

That looks a lot like the schamtic previously posted in this thread. And, that's a handy way of making a schematic, but it's certainly not the only way to wire the LEDs. When you charlieplex, you have to match your code to your wiring.

Here's the arrangement that I had in mind:

---2---    ---2---    ---2---    ---2---    ---3---    ---3---    ---3---    ---4---    ---4---    ---5---   PIN#
  --   /\    --   /\    --   /\    --   /\    --   /\    --   /\    --   /\    --   /\    --   /\    --   /\
   1    2     3    4     5    6     7    8     9   10    11   12    13   14    15   16    17   18    19   20   LED#
  \/   --    \/   --    \/   --    \/   --    \/   --    \/   --    \/   --    \/   --    \/   --    \/   --
  ---3---    ---4---    ---5---    ---6---    ---4---    ---5---    ---6---    ---5---    ---6---    ---6---   PIN#

Notice that it looks a lot like the code: the upper pins are the slowly-varying index, and the lower pins are the rapidly-varying index.

There's a straightforward solution that doesn't involve rewiring. Define an array, NLEDS x 2, that holds the LOW pin and the HIGH pin for each pair of LEDs. To light one, get its pins, and manipulate the outputs to light it up. A code snippet might be:

for (uint8_t i=2;i<=NLEDS;i++) {
    pinMode(LEDArray[i][0],OUTPUT);
    pinMode(LEDArray[i][1],OUTPUT);
    digitalWrite(LEDArray[i][0],HIGH);
    delay(<something>);
    digitalWrite(LEDArray[i][0],LOW);
    digitalWrite(LEDArray[i][1],HIGH);
    delay(<something>);
    pinMode(LEDArray[i][0],INPUT);
    pinMode(LEDArray[i][1],INPUT);

If you don't get the array right the first time, trial and error will get the answer. For your wiring, this might be the array:
{2,3},{3,4},{4,5},{5,6},{2,4},{3,5},{4,6},{2,5},{3,6},{2,6}