HX711, sim900 modul and 200kg load cell

Hi everbody,
I have some weird problem with my load cell but i think that it isn't anything wrong with load cell.
So, let start explaining.
I have hx711.h and hx711.cpp from github ("GitHub - bogde/HX711: An Arduino library to interface the Avia Semiconductor HX711 24-Bit Analog-to-Digital Converter (ADC) for Weight Scales.") and i find some video tutorials on youtube, after that i find some example that retrieves number from hx711 module. All that is ok, i get some number 8343700 and fluctuating and when I try to bend load cell with my hands that number changes value which is ok (need to calibrate my load cell).

But problem is when i try to embed that piece of code in my other program in which i supposed to send SMS messages with values from load cell. In that case wiring is all the same, but hx711 returns some 5 digits numbers something around 43500 and also fluctuating. So when I bend that load cell with hands sometimes i get number lower than zero!

hx711 is ADC module which supports 24 bit analog to digital conversion, how is possible that returns only 5 digits number?

I tried to turning off sim900 module, and comment all code which is reffers to sim900 but i get same thing.

Next thing I tried is to download first program which gets only number from hx711 and then everything is ok (I get something about 8343700)

but when i download second program with sim900 again same thing with 5 digit number. :frowning:

Does anyone knows what am I missing here?
In my opinion that are two separated things, load cell and sim900!

Any help or suggestion is welcome

P.S. I dont have code or pictures because that is on my other laptop.

I managed to resolve this problem, seems that my example from internet used another library which was in same folder with .ino file. The thing was that .cpp and .h files from example and those from github have the same name, hx711.cpp and hx711.h, so that confused me.
When I compare github .cpp and .h files with those from example I find out that date was different and than i get it.

So that is one more thing to watch while using examples from internet. :slight_smile: