Windows/Linux/Mac Eclipse plugin to compile and upload arduino sketches

Hello Jantje, after some further playing around I have some questions and suggestions.

1.) Is there a possibility to configure the name of the automatically generated library f.e. "Arduino_Mega_2560_or_Mega_ADK" --> I would prefer the name "000b_ArduinoMega2560_Core". This will force the libraries to be listed on first position, before all other projects.

2.) Using "Serial Monitor View" give me only "/dev/ttyS0" (instead of "/dev/ttyACM0"), but "/dev/ttyS0" up to "/dev/ttyS3" is already in use on my linux box (eventually on all gentoo linux systems). Is this configurable or hard coded? Eventually you could add "/dev/arduino" in the search list? Than linux users could map any device using the udev rules to "/dev/arduino".

3.) Arduino-Configuration page, renaming suggestion: "test serial dll" --> "test serial library (rxtx)" would be better understandable for linux, mac and windows users

Again, Thank you for the great work! I had fiddling around with the old AVR-Plugin two days without success. Your's worked after 1 hour.

Let me know how I can help you improving the plugin.

Some ideas:
-testing with gentoo (at the moment only indigo is possible)
-write an wiki for gentoo users --> http://en.gentoo-wiki.com
-make some usability test (I'm an usability engineer) --> create issues at git
-translation to german language
-make some small bugfixes
-make a donation for an picaxe :blush: