Smoke Sensor + arduino uno + gsm module shield

Janevillorente:
ouch....

i thought someone who can help me on this site.. :frowning:

honestly i don't have a money to pay the programmer to do my thesis, that's why I post my problem here.. hmm
instead of helping students like me, you want me to pay you $200 for your help!

My GOD, I just want some help with the professionals who can help me.
what if you are in my situation? what will you do?

if you can't help me, just ignore me....

this message is for those people who can understand my situation.
thanks. but I don't have a money, I'm just a student...

thanks Bainesbunch....

Why did you post in "Gigs and collaborations" then this is the place where you ask for "hired" help if you simply just wanted free advice then you should have posted to another forum.

The error you are getting suggests that you either have the wrong Arduino module in the selected list or that the device is not even connected properly. It could be that you have several "serial" devices attached to the PC and have selected the wrong one from the list.

You obviously do not have a great deal of experience with the IDE or the development platform. Asking people to effectively do your homework for you when you don't seem to have bothered learning just the simple basics of loading the blink sketch is, to say the least, a little cheeky.

I am sure that once you stop being a student you will realize how important is was to have actually learned something rather than trying to get other people to achieve your goals for free, unless you intend to move directly into management of course :slight_smile:

Cheers Pete.