Excellent Arduino Ethernet Shield Web Server Tutorial

Rog2323:
I was asking about what hardware everyone was using out of curiosity, but good to know that the tutorial should work on most hardware.

I'm using an nRF24L01+ module for Wifi hardware, LOL.

I've got an example AJAX webserver sketch that is directly derived from the one on the startingelectronics.com. It's actually a bit simpler than the original sketch. Here it is:

http://embeddedcoolness.com/faq/00500-ajax-web-server/

I developed the RFX system because I thought Wifi shields were way too expensive a solution for wireless Internet for Arduinos and related devices. So I looked at how to use inexpensive radio transceivers (nRF24L01+) in order to do the same things. (The low powered versions can be had for less than $5, and the high power versions for less than $20.)

It's now affordable to give all your Arduino/Arduino-like projects wireless Internet capability, if that's what you want. (I know it's what I want!)

I've got some code snippets in the docs on the site showing how to do some common things (like send emails, post updates to an Xively feed, etc.), but I'll progressively be putting up additional complete example sketches to show how to do these things.

Hopefully I'll find time to get some new examples up in the next few days.