AVRProjectIDE - Editor for AVR/Arduino Projects

Hi Frank,
First, GREAT WORK! I love the look and feel of your IDE. I think I'm really going to like using it over the Arduino IDE. It has way more features, and I always like more features. It was easy to get it going with my ArduinoMEGA. I have encountered a problem though, but I'm not sure if it's your IDE. I loaded a sketch I wrote with the arduino IDE that has multiple header files as tabs in that IDE. It compiles and runs fine with the arduino IDE. When I try to compile with AVRprojectIDE I get a bunch of 'multiple definition of' errors occuring in the library files I've included. The strange thing is, the line number of the first definition is the same line number of the multiple definition error in every occurence of that type of error. Next, I'm getting some 'was not declared in this scope' errors. I get some 'This file has been moved to' errors. Some 'Initialization makes integer from pointer without a cast' errors, 'Only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area' errors, and one 'comparison between signed and unsigned integer expression' error. The scope errors are from function declarations in tabbed header files I wrote. All other errors are occuring inside included libraries (Tone & wiring). I have several other libraries included also, no errors with them. I've heard of, but not used the IDE's you've based yours on, so I'm not sure if these are bugs or if I have to change my syntax for this IDE.

Anyway, I still think I'll like your IDE better.

Thanks, DigitalJohnson