"Arduino on breadboard" reproduced for Commercial Product...???

Thanks for the replies as it is helpful information butd not exactly what I think I am looking for.

The clients will not have access to the circut board or with altering/changing anything on the unit. I am basically installing the circut board in my final product to do things such as motion sensor lighting, temperature controlled fans, pressure sensors, etc... The circut board will be enclosed in a project box which is also completely concealed within the larger product. I understand it may be hard to understand without me releasing what the final product is but i think this is as clear as i can be. The clients will simply plug in a wall wart and that's all they will have to do with it...

Does using the circut in this type of product still require me to release anything? If so does anyone have a suggestion on how or what i should use to design a circut board for a commercial product?

MADWORM - when you say i can have a pcb manufacturer produce the breadboard I made, but just can't call it Arduino or anything similar, do you mean that if I take this avenue that i will not have to disclose anything? Thanks for the link to the article also. It was very informative.