Arduino MEGA Pinout Diagram

This is really beautiful work. Thanks for taking time to do this.

Thanks again! :grin:

Really nice and amazing work ! congrats !

Thank you very much for sharing this.

Nice work! And not only for a beginner :slight_smile:

Wow, love your work! Printing this out as we speak (as reference when using my home made mega)! Thank you mate!!

Thank you very much!
Any plans to work on other variants of the Mega2560 such as the Seeeduino Mega that break out the extra pins?

thanks a lot - again !

NEW VERSION 2.0 online (on 1st post)
Pighixxx :smiley:

can you post the changelog

maxid:
can you post the changelog

Ok :smiley:

• New graphics
  • More readable font
  • Added IDE pin matches
  • PWM pin fixed
  • ATMega16u2 ICSP pinout added
  • ICSP pinout fixed
  • Minor bug fixes

Pighixxx

very good

For some reason, clicking on the download link takes me to a 404 page on your website (non existent) ... I'm assuming you've been moving things around on your site? The same thing is happening with the Uno thread. Specifically I'm looking at larger format (or formats that will scale well), in English.

KirAsh4:
For some reason, clicking on the download link takes me to a 404 page on your website (non existent) ... I'm assuming you've been moving things around on your site? The same thing is happening with the Uno thread. Specifically I'm looking at larger format (or formats that will scale well), in English.

Ok, test now!
Because of high traffic, my site has some problems ...
Bye,

PighiXXX

Thanks again!

Many Thanx for you diligent work 8)

Fantastic work, thank you!

Hello Guys.
I am pleased to announce that in the next few days I will publish the new pinouts :grin:

Something that I think really needs to be changed....

You have the interrupts labeled as the Atmega datasheet calls them. BUT BUT BUT Arduino changes the names of the External Interrupts.

Example:

Arduino Mega 2560 Pin: 2
Arduino Mega 2560 Interrupt: INT0
Atmega2560 Pin: 6
Atmega2560 Interrupt: INT4

So you list the interrupt names how it is named by the datasheet, but that is not very helpful when trying to set up the interrupt in Arduino! It took me a while to figure out that Arduino changed the names. I think both should be shown on your diagrams.

Thanks!!!! :slight_smile:

Thanks for the note.
At this time I'm very busy but I see to find the time to update the pinout.

Ciao,
Alberto

Pin 6 is not PCINT8. Pin 0 is... I just found out the hard way :frowning: