Power didtribution

I am working on my first arduino project which will control various off road lights on my truck. Inside my project box I need to split the 12V +/- leads to feed different relays. I am looking for some sort of power distribution bar like a bus bar to distribute the power without using jumpers. Something like this but that doesn't require jumpers.

Anyone know of anything like that? I am obviously very new to electronics as a hobby but I assume there is something out there to help me split power.

I've seen bus bars, but not listed as such, for these somewhere (a bar with spaced forks, can be cut for size/length).
Nomenclature, it's always nomenclature.

reidrhollander:
I am working on my first arduino project which will control various off road lights on my truck. Inside my project box I need to split the 12V +/- leads to feed different relays. I am looking for some sort of power distribution bar like a bus bar to distribute the power without using jumpers. Something like this but that doesn't require jumpers.

http://www.connex-electronics.com/html/graphics/magnum/a2000.gif

Anyone know of anything like that? I am obviously very new to electronics as a hobby but I assume there is something out there to help me split power.

Have you considered the various sized screw-terminal metal bus bars used for ground and neutral in a house circuit breaker box? They typically sell them alone (you don't have to buy an entire breaker box), plus standoffs, I believe...

runaway_pancake:
McMaster-Carr
I've seen bus bars, but not listed as such, for these somewhere (a bar with spaced forks, can be cut for size/length).
Nomenclature, it's always nomenclature.

Yeah, I have several of these lying around but I was hoping that there was something that didn't required jumpers. They just seem unnecessary and clutter stuff up. You are right though, being new to this I feel like nomenclature and just knowing what components are available are 90% of it.