Online sensor monitoring tool. Looking for alpha users :)

Hi,

I have developed an online logging tool so that you can send you sensor's data over the internet and visualize the data on charts: http://www.sybeol.com/

Feel free to register on the website.
However, I am here looking for alpha testers. I will activate accounts on a case by case basis.

If you are interested in testing the platform, please drop me a message with the following:

• what is your project ?
  • how many sensors do you want to log data for ?
  • how often the data needs to be logged ?
  • how close are you to being able to send this data on a json API ?

Here is a FAQ. Please don't hesitate to ask questions :slight_smile:

How many alpha testers are you looking for ?

• 5 to 10. If things go as expected in the first days or weeks, this number will quickly raise

What kind of sensors/data do you support ?

• Anything that outputs a number...

What do I need to have ?

• a sensor measuring real life data
  • some way to send this data to the internet, at most every minute. Let me know if you need a higher frequency :slight_smile:
  • Our API is a JSON api.
  • The whole thing is pretty simple and I will provide help

What will happen in the near future ?

• Need to finalize some internal stuff related to data logging
  • Will add the ability to embed charts on remote websites
  • Will add the ability to see multiple datasources on a single chart
  • Of course, you are more than welcome to provide ideas and request new functionalities

Longer term where is the platform heading to ?

• I first want to concentrate on power consumption and provide more than just graphs...
  • The platform will be open sourced so that a DIYer can run the application (him)herself. Right now it is in closed source to give the opportunity for the product to mature.

Thanks,

• Nicolas

Got any screenshots of what the graphs look like? I see the animation on the front page, not sure if that's what they look like or what. I'm not familiar with json. Do you provide a library that I just roll into my Arduino sketch to send the data? Is this for Arduino ethernet units?

Darn! If I'd only sprung for the ethernet shield...seriously, I hope you can fill your quota. For more arduino user groups, check out http://www.reddit.com/r/arduino. Plenty of volunteers there, I'd imagine! 8)